Why choose a Manchester investment?
We’re excited to introduce our first-ever Manchester development to our investors! As one of the UK’s most in demand cities for property investment, Manchester is home to a huge number of global businesses, world-class regeneration projects and exceptional retail and lifestyle amenities.
Over the past decade, Manchester’s property market has experienced incredible growth, seeing price increases of up to 85%, with a further 19.3% growth predicted by 2027 (JLL). This upcoming Manchester investment opportunity is located in the heart of the city’s trendiest neighbourhood, The Northern Quarter, an area already achieving between 7-8% rental yields due to incredibly high demand for rental properties.
The city’s thriving economy is set to increase to £71bn by the end of 2023, with successful technology, finance, manufacturing and media sectors, as well as high levels of tourism contributing to this growth. Manchester is home to a huge number of global businesses, including Klarna, Microsoft, Siemens, Amazon, Kellogg’s and Unilever, providing employment opportunities for residents and leading to graduate retention rates above 50% from the city’s two main universities. Colliers has even ranked Manchester as one of the best commercial cities in the world for three consecutive years.
It’s not all business in this Northern Powerhouse! Home to first-class retail, leisure and nightlife, residents can enjoy the famous Arndale Centre, home to more than 200 retailers including Harvey Nichols and Selfridges, as well as various bars, restaurants and cafes. The city comes alive at night, with bustling bars and clubs across multiple distinctive neighbourhoods, The Palace Theatre – known as one of the best outside of London, and the A.O Arena, attracting global performers and record numbers of visitors year after year. For football fans, the Etihad stadium and Old Trafford, home to two of the UK’s most recognised football clubs, Manchester City and Manchester United, are both located close to the city centre, as well as the National Football Museum.
Manchester is well connected to the rest of the UK and beyond, with excellent rail access from Manchester Piccadilly, as well as road access to the M6, linking the city to Northern England, Scotland and the South. This connectivity will only be improved further with the introduction of Northern Powerhouse Rail and HS2. For those looking to escape the city for a while, the Peak District and Lake District are also both under 90-minutes away.
To be the first to invest in this brand-new Manchester development get in touch today, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a high-specification apartment in a prime city centre location. Enquire now to secure a unit at phase 1 prices.
Key Investment Highlights
- Prime Manchester city centre location
- 85% price growth reported over the past 10 years
- 1 & 2 bed apartments just 5-minutes from Manchester Piccadilly
- Located in Manchester’s trendiest neighbourhood – The Northern Quarter
- Projected rental yields up to 8%
- JLL predicts 19.3% price growth and 21.6% rental growth by 2027
Pricing & Deposit Structure
1 Bedroom Apartment
25% Deposit Required
2 Bedroom Apartment
25% Deposit Required
Completing Q1 2024
- Ideally located just a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly station
- An exclusive, boutique development in Manchester’s most eclectic hotspot – The Northern Quarter
- Beautifully designed new-build development
- Limited number of 1 and 2-bed units available at phase 1 prices
- High-specification interiors and spacious, light-filled apartments
- Easy access to Manchester’s outstanding retail and nightlife scene, including the Arndale Centre, home to more than 200 shops, bars and restaurants
- 6% – 7% projected rental yields on completion
- JLL’s most recent forecasts predict 19.3% price growth and 21.6% rental growth in Manchester by 2027