Why Invest in SETL?
Welcome to SETL, a brand new off-plan Birmingham development located in the Jewellery Quarter, offering 1- and 2-bedroom apartments with modern interiors.
Voted as one of the UK’s top places to live by the Sunday Times, the Jewellery Quarter offers everything you need, from dining to shopping.
Residents at SETL can enjoy a peaceful lounge with ample natural light and amenities for remote work. There’s a rooftop garden with city views, and a ground-floor wellness studio for exercise and fitness.
SETL is developed by HBD, a company within the Henry Boot Group of Companies. With a rich history spanning over 135 years in revitalizing buildings, Setl is currently engaged in a £1.2bn development portfolio across the United Kingdom. HBD has a strong track record of delivering outstanding projects, including workspaces, award-winning heritage initiatives, and residential developments.
Key Investment Highlights
- 1 & 2 Bedroom apartments available
- Birmingham property prices set to increase by 19.2% by 2027 (JLL)
- Birmingham rental prices set to increase by 19.3% by 2027 (JLL)
- 150 metres from St. Paul’s Square, The Jewellery Quarter and 150 metres from the Colmore Business District
- City-centre properties achieving yields between 5% and 6%
- 20% Deposit required
- Estimated completion Q3 2024
Pricing & Deposit Structure
1 Bedroom Apartment
Prices from £245,000
2 Bedroom Apartment
Prices from £355,000
Completing Q3 2024
Why Invest in Birmingham?
- The city’s population is expected to grow to 1.24 million by 2030
- 41% graduate retention rate feeding professional demand
- Home to global businesses including HSBC, PwC, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs
- The ‘Big City Plan’ has delivered £10 billion in new development
- Property prices expected to rise by 19.2% by 2027 (JLL)
- Expected rental price growth of 19.3% by 2027 (JLL)
- UK rental prices have risen by 8.5% since 2021
- Property values in Birmingham have increased by 10% over the last year – translating to £20,800
Meet the Developer – HBD
HBD are a multi-award winning, UK-based real estate developer with a reputation for curating and delivering innovative and thoughtful developments.
They bring positive change and maximise social impact in the communities where they work. Part of the Henry Boot Group of companies, they have 135 years’ experience of bringing buildings back to life and are working with a £1.2bn development pipeline from seven regional offices across the UK.