Why Invest in Montgomery Grove?
Shrewsbury has a population of just over 75,000 and is home to some of the most beautiful properties, scenery and establishments in the UK. Demand for properties in Shrewsbury is demonstrated through the brief amount of time properties across the town stay on the market – semi-detached and detached properties in Shrewsbury are snapped up faster than those in Birmingham, which is broadly regarded to be one of the most competitive residential property markets in the country. The town has experienced 18% property price growth over the past 5 years, with rental yields also increasing as demand for the area grows.
Montgomery Grove is a stunning development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes located on the southern edges of the beautiful market town of Shrewsbury. With easy access to the nearby A5 and the M54 motorway, Birmingham and North Wales are both within easy reach. The journey time to both Birmingham city centre and Birmingham International Airport is around an hour by car. The centre of Shrewsbury is just over 2 miles away. With the nearest supermarket just a short walk away and the Shropshire countryside on your doorstep, Montgomery Grove is a charming and convenient place to live.
The generous specification of the homes at Montgomery Grove means that many items that often come as ‘optional extras’ are included as standard and are covered by a Lioncourt Homes two-year warranty. Your new home at Montgomery Grove is also covered by an NHBC 10-year warranty, assuring you complete peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality of workmanship, quality of service and customer satisfaction and are consistently and independently recognised as a 5-star home builder by the House Builder’s Federation.
Key Investment Highlights
- 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses available
- Shrewsbury property prices have increased by 18% over the past 5 years
- Average price for detached properties is currently £418,462
- Commute to Telford, North Wales and Birmingham in under an hour
- Local amenities including schools, golf club, supermarket and train station
- 20% Deposit required
Pricing & Deposit Structure
20% Deposit Required
2 Bedroom House
Prices from £310,995
3 Bedroom House
Prices from £338,950
4 Bedroom House
Prices from £464,950
Why Invest in Shrewsbury?
- Shrewsbury has a population of just over 75,000 and is home to some of the most beautiful properties, scenery and establishments in the UK
- Semi-detached and detached properties in Shrewsbury are snapped up faster than those in Birmingham
- Shrewsbury is 14 miles west of Telford, 43 miles west of Birmingham, and 153 miles from London
- Commute to Birmingham in 60 minutes and Manchester in 80 minutes by train
- Excellent local amenities including highly-rated schools, shopping centres and golf club
- Average detached house price £418,562
- Shrewsbury sits just 9 miles from the Welsh border, situating it perfectly as a trading hub for both Wales and England
- Home to global businesses including Capgemini, Severn Trent Water, British Steel, EON, Fujitsu, and Santander
- The Big Connection is a scheme that aims to retain Shrewsbury’s quintessential character whilst providing more mixed-use spaces to give businesses a greater chance to thrive.
Take a Walk
Go For a Drive
Jump on a Train
Meet the Developer – Lioncourt Homes
Established in 2006 Lioncourt Homes is a privately-owned company formed with the specific objective of creating beautiful new homes in desirable locations within a caring culture, where the welfare of their customers and people truly counts.
Their quality of workmanship, quality of service and customer satisfaction is endorsed by their customers, 9 out of 10 of which would recommend buying a new Lioncourt home to a friend. The whole team at Lioncourt is focused on these very important factors and everyone strives to provide a personal touch to the purchase of your new home.
Every home has been thoughtfully created to provide impressive and stylish living space, generous storage solutions and aspirational kitchen and bathroom layouts. All properties have the latest building technologies integrated into the design which is part of our drive to provide energy efficient homes and value for money.