Your Complete Guide to Birmingham Property Investment
After an exceptional 2021 that has seen prices unequivocally rise across the market, one of the standout winners has been Birmingham and the West Midlands.
While ‘Brum’ has been a leading light for growth since 2016, the strides that the city has made over the last five years has laid the foundations for exceptional potential going forward.
And this is all before we mention the Commonwealth Games. 2022 is the year that Birmingham takes centre stage and with all eyes on the second city, there’s never been a better time to make a lasting impression.
Stunning Off-Plan Investment Opportunity
- Off-plan apartments – estimated completion 2023
- City-centre location just 3 minutes from Brindleyplace
- Unique waterfront living in Birmingham
- 24.5% price growth expected by 2026 (JLL)
- Top location for London leavers – forecasting yields above 5%