Why choose a Derby city centre investment?
- Derby is the UK’s most central city boasting 254,000 residents with a further 2.1 million people living within a 45-minute radius
- The city recently ranked second in the UK Powerhouse City Growth Tracker report, sitting between Cambridge and Oxford.
- Derby is a global hub for aerospace, automotive, and rail industries, housing the world headquarters of Rolls-Royce Civil Aerospace, Bombardier’s UK transport division, and Toyota’s main UK manufacturing plant. These firms employ 20,000+ locals, with numerous additional jobs in their supply chains.
- There are just under 1000 acres of green space and parks in the city centre, creating the ideal environment for work-life balance.
- Derby is the second highest income per person outside of London
- Derby is home to over 35,000 students within a top 20 university
- Derby is an ever-growing city with £4 billion invested in it in the last two years, and a further £2 billion in the pipeline.
Key Investment Highlights
- Prices from £185,000, 25% deposit required
- Cafe, Gymnasium and Co-working spaces
- Derby property prices set to increase by 17.5% by 2026 (JLL)
- Derby rental prices set to increase by 12% by 2026 (JLL)
- City-centre properties achieving average yields of 6.07%
- Estimated Completion – Q1, 2024
Pricing & Deposit Structure
1 Bedroom Apartment
Prices from £185,000
Starting from £46,250
Estimated completion Q1, 2024
Just moments from Derby’s thriving city centre and less than 30 minutes drive to the breathtaking Peak District National Park, this development is one of the largest city centre regeneration sites in the UK, covering more than 18.5 acres. The development has been sympathetically designed to incorporate the iconic Victorian “Pepper Pot” buildings, which will remain on site as a permanent reminder of the heritage of the development and converted into exclusive amenities for residents.
Each apartment is well-proportioned with an open-plan lounge and kitchen-diner, boasting large windows to allow plenty of natural light. The bedrooms come with fitted wardrobes and easy access to the bathroom from the hallway.
Landscaped gardens frame the development, providing the tranquil spaces that tenants are looking for, particularly in a market where priorities have dramatically changed for renters.
The residents of this development will be at the forefront of the city’s wider regeneration, mere moments from a vibrant Derby city centre and at the heart of a new benchmark of living in the region.