Why invest in Bradford property?
Introducing a brand new off-plan development located in a highly sought-after, affluent area in the popular city of Bradford. The development has 137 apartments spread over three floors with a central communal courtyard, situated in a thoughtfully restored former factory.
As the most productive city of any within the Northern Powerhouse and with the city centre having experienced a recent renaissance due in part to over £1bn being spent on regeneration projects, Bradford is an ambitious destination that is not to be ignored. This has included the completion of the Broadway Shopping Centre, a £260 million investment that opened in 2015, bringing residents great lifestyle offerings with over 90 shops and eateries.
In addition, there are 17,620 businesses employing 198,600 people in the Bradford District, with the city accounting for around 15% of the total employment in the Leeds City Region. Bradford-based companies employ over 250,000 people across the UK with a combined turnover of more than £30 billion and is a base for global businesses including Hallmark Cards, Morrissons and Jet2.
This huge employee base, coupled with 21.6% population growth predicted over the next 5 years (Savills), means that tenant demand in the region is only set to increase further over the coming years.
Key Investment Highlights
- One-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments
- Parking space included in price for all units
- Property prices expected to rise by 18.8% over the next 5 years (Savills)
- Estimated 6% rental yields (AST) and 12.5% (short-term lets)
- UK rental prices expected to rise by 12% by 2026 (JLL)
- Sought-after residential location just outside the city centre
- 20% Deposit required
Pricing & Deposit Structure
1 Bedroom Apartment
Prices from £120,000
Initial deposit from £24,000
2 Bedroom Apartment
Prices from £155,000
Initial deposit from £31,000
20% Deposit required
Welcome to the Northern Powerhouse
- A new high-speed rail link between Leeds, Bradford, Manchester and the wider North of the UK
- Northern Powerhouse Rail could boost the economy by £22bn in the next 3 decades
- 6% Potential increase in productivity equivalent to £16.5bn
- 8% Potential increase of GVA in the north over 10 years
- 1.5% Potential increase of GVA in the north over 10 years